Links

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to my development blog. =)

I am Matt. I like to do web design. So I started up Mooretec Designs. A one-man, web development crusade. Have I been successful? I've done a few local projects, but nothing big. I want to expand. I want to be huge. I'm talking office buildings and employees and contractors and a multi-million dollar projected income. But everyone has to start somewhere, right?

This blog is to track my development, and chronicle some of the events on the way. Of course, I won't reveal confidential information about my customers or products, but I will share stories and advice. So what am I working on right now?

PhantasyGames

A gaming website started by a friend from my old work, PhantasyGames looks to share with everyone the latest gaming news while putting their own spin on it. I happily offered to give this site a makeover and incorporate some dynamic techniques into it. With an integrated forum, and multiple possibilities for user interaction, you feel like you are a part of the site. Expect a lot of posts about this one. =)

That's about it for now. Time to get back to my hourly job :D

No comments:

Post a Comment