Links

Monday, October 4, 2010

October already??

Well, it's already October. I didn't reach my goal last month of getting a new project. Life is a little crazy right now. I have a lot on my plate. But I'm not giving up! Here's what I want to do.

This month I will keep the goal of getting one new project. But I will really focus on getting more designs into my portfolio. That's what seems to be really important to potential clients. Having a strong portfolio might give me better luck.

I will also work on a third aspect. Wordpress and Joomla themes. Cheap, customizable, and prebuilt themes for your favorite CMS. I will start offering these at an incredibly low rate for this month, and I will even offer free customization (Free logo, different colors, etc...) So be sure to keep a look-out on those if you own a website that uses Wordpress or Joomla.

One more thing, if you already own a website, and want it tweaked or a complete makeover, e-mail me at MooretecDesigns@gmail.com I will do it for incredibly cheap since I'm getting started. If you know anyone that needs a website, tell them to shoot me an e-mail and we'll work something out.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment